10 November, 2005

Girls Nights!

There is this very 'gay' discussion going around about these girls nights, the same ones they used to have when you guys were around...I just replied to it...posted below find my reply to the email discussion about 'Girls nights'

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi all chicks!
Sorry but I couldnt resist commenting the following after reading your reactions and discussions

How can you have good cocktails...without the cocks around !!

Think about that for a moment...enjoy none the less, these moments are rare!

And I will have a good friday night dont worry...tell you why...cause I have fred with me, and when I have fred, I dont need anyone else !! (Ask your girls at the party what it means)

Cheers N Britney Spears...your cocky Indian Turk!
Aakash

------------------------------------------------------------
You can look at istanbul trainees for more details

No comments: