10 December, 2005

The Saga continues

Okay, I have been quiet for a while, but have been grappling with some decisions. Some of you might know that I was offered an extended contract with a proper salary in my company. The work has got interesting and I have grown in my role. A bit of travel thrown here and there always helps. All in all, I have enjoyed my stint and have decided to extend till June 2006. I am sorry El-Padrino, I will break your record. Planning to rent an apartment downtown and move in to live a more settled life. Now all of you know that you have a house in Istanbul anytime you want to visit!

Will look forward.

5 comments:

Devrim said...

Congrats Aakash.

You should move this blog to nomadlife to increase its visibility. It's pretty cool.

ivuska said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cris! said...

U crasy guy. I'm happy to have a base in the middle east!
Peace!

ivuska said...

Yo, get a house smwhr near Taksim, so i dont have to spend too much on taxis... j/k, will be glad to have u around for a few more months..

ashfaque said...

man if i can get adi to go then we'll b at ur apt in the end of march!