16 October, 2006

What about the Reunion Istambul July 2007?


Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, what about THE Reunion?! Let's begin to speak about possible dates so that everybody can manage to be there and get cheap plane tickets. And are we speaking about one or two weeks? I haven't taken my vacations for next year yet so I am quite flexible right now. But as far as I know, Basilio is going to be travelling through Europe so how is your «plan»? (GOD! What a word!!!!) Maarten and Aakash, are you flexible about dates (Once I know you have kind of a "serious job")? AND THE OTHERS?

Well, hope to have comments as soon as possible.

Hugs

2 comments:

basilio said...

well, my plan is still alive. i'm also interested to know as soon as possible when are we meeting in istanbul so i can schedule the rest of my trip around that. i would prefer if it's at the end of the year so i can travel around europe a few months before the reunion, but i could also do it the other way around, so i'm open to almost any date starting may (except for possibly the end of august).
what about you?

monicasmedia said...

Ya Reunion!!! What about end of July!! This will be insane.........man oh man!! This is great that we are all still up for it......love it love it.

love u all too
Monica