03 May, 2007

Found an apartment, need feedback!!!

Evryone, the reunion is approaching and I seriously need to know who is coming and your feedback to the bellow. This is the best I could find. I will be travelling in Iran for the next 10 days but will need to give an answer to Nesli as soon as I come back.
So everyone who would like to stay in the apartment, please send me an email or post a comment, if I have 20 ppl in the next 10 days, I will take it, otherwise we are staying in a hostel.

Let me know!

PS - I couldn't open the pictures, I will post them as soon as I get them.

Dear Iva,
Hope you are doing good.
Uploaded the photos, you can find them as attached.There you will see 2 different flats in the same building in Cihangir area. Just behind the German Hospital and 5 min walk to Istiklal Street. Live and safe neighbourhood. The flats are about 110 m2. Air conditioning, satellite and cable TV, telephone(active for incoming calls only), 24/7 hot water, refrigerator, gas stove, washing machine, iron and ironing board are in use. The cleaning will be done before your check in and will not be done again during your stay. These two flats are available between 17-24 June 2007. The total rent is US$ 3,500.00 for two flats, 7 nights. You said you would be 20 together; therefore it’s US$ 25.00 each night each person.

The roof, ideal for 5 pax
- Furnished 2 bedroom sea view flat
- 2 double beds and extra one on the floor
- Equipped kitchen with balcony (it’s cool!)
- Bathroom with bathtub

Second floor, ideal for 6 pax
- Furnished 3 bedroom flat
- 2 double beds, one single and extra one on the floor
- Equipped kitchen no balcony
- Bathroom with bathtub

I seek a lot, there is no big place for 20 and no individual price like this. This is a real bargain. You can also rent one flat only but I do not recommend. Because I told the landlord that you guys would be around 10-12, plus many guests. If your comings and goings call his attention and if he attempts to count you and if he counts you 20... No matter! You have 2 flats and modarate number guests for each flat. But if you have one flat at that time... Oops! Be sure that it would not please him. We should not forget that he has the rights to dismiss you.Awaiting for your comments.
Any question, I am here ;)
Loves,Nesli

2 comments:

basilio said...

sounds good. the individual price is inside the range if we're 20 people (from the 603 group i think we're 14 confirmed, but i guess there are some other people included)

there would be an obvious bed issue (20 people in 7 beds) but as this is probably our only chance to get an apartment, i'm sure we can make this work if we want to

i want to! count me in

ivuska said...

thanks for setting the example basilio :) i thoguht we knew that some ppl wld have to sleep on the floor, didnt think that wld be a problem...