05 January, 2006

603 becoming famous

Hey everybody!

First of all I would like to wish you a Happy New Year! Everything great for 2006!

Yes! It is true! 603 is becoming fanous in Portugal! Yesterday I was interviwed for a TV programm that is made by my school tv team! I was asked about my ERASMUS experience in Turkey and of course I had to speak about 603! Unfortunatly that part was excluded from what actually passed on TV BUT... the chose some photos of you and I think that almost everybody appeared! And yes...Basilio...in one of the photos you appeared on the first plan! From those we could see in the interview my favorite is one of those we are innocently drinking all together something in white Bilgi tea glasses...Unfortunatly the only one who for sure didn't appear is Freddy but I guess he will understand!
I am sorry that I didn't tell anybody before but... I didn't really want everybody to know! :) But I promess I will get the DVD of the programm and somehow I will share it with you! Sorry Cris but I think that you won't see it again on TV!

I don´t know about you guys but when a New Year is about to begin I usually take some time to think about the past year and the one that is coming...you know thinking about what I did wrong, the great things that happened, the things I should avoid for the coming year...
Well this year while I was getting ready to go out and celebrate the New Year with some friends I realized that I hadn't done it yet... I stoped for a second and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked behind me. There was that bottle of coca cola light that I had been carrying with me for the past 2 hours waiting for the next room to which I would take it. Next to it...that hair straightener that I offered myself for Chrismas was ready to use! And the only thing that came up to my mind was this: "I LOVE IT"!!!!!!!!! Right now you might be thinking: "What the fuck is she smoking?"... Nothing, don't worry!!! Freddy is sleeping!
It made me remenber how I used to make fun of Nikki, that american girl who couldn't survive without her hair straightener and who always loves everything. And how many times did I think "what is going on with those girls?" everytime I would see Iva and Sara hanging around with their bottles of coca cola light! OH GOD!!!! I couldn't believe it!
Well that made me remember the first and unique post of my blog (!!!):
<>
Now some decisions/resolutions for 2006:
_ After all I decided that I am going to do my internship in Spain (probably Sevilla) instead of Belguim
_ I am going to keep my blog updated!
_ And It is enought for now!!!!!
Big Big hugs! Natercia

3 comments:

ivuska said...

good to hear u believe u became better hanging out with us ;p

Happy (although belated) New Year to everyone from Germany this time where I am visiting some wonderful people including Tsveti :)

monicasmedia said...

Hey Natercia, that's hilarious! I too just bought one of those ceramic hair straighteners, they get the frizz out man!

Happy Chinese New Year
love Monica

ivuska said...

Neters, what happened to the blog updating? Was looking forward to some news from u! (Yeah its the beginning of the semester here and Im pretty bored...I will stop bugging in a couple of weeks)