05 January, 2006

New Year's Resolution and Coming Atractions

* Bring this blog back to life

Everything seems too calm around here. I guess everybody was enjoying the holydays enough to not be around a computer. I wish it was my case but that's another matter.

I found out about something that I know all of you would love to hear, but I will let Natercia write about it. I just know that tonight I had a brief appereance with Natercia in a tv program in Portugal... and very likely some of you also did.

Cristiano also has an interesting proposal coming that involves all of you. But he has to write about it also.

I'm sure Aakash has something to write about his holydays in India

As for me, I just have a boring blog tutorial coming, but at least something.

That's the coming attractions for now

No comments: