04 March, 2006

..::My second hand Life::..


My second hand life

Finally, after long month with no activity, suddenly with no apparent explanation 603 is back in action! This nostalgic place is quite comfortable for me?
Last 10th of February was the ephemerid of my arrival in Istanbul, I?m still amazed already passed one year ?
Is strange but a feel that Istanbul on veins? I?m all the time speaking about Istanbul, last week I bought a book with Turkish food receipts ? but I still not face that sacred place called kitchen.. But I will!
Anyway my life is more less the same that was before I left Porto but now knowing that there is a crazy world out there ?
I have classes everyday, almost every morning, after lunch normally I do some ?siesta? and I have more classes in the night until 23h00 (yeah Maarten until 23h00) ? weekend is for party? drinks some beers and be with Freddy, by the way I was with white Freddy, crazy guy he is?
I just came back from the carnival vacations I went to Granada, Andaluzia Spain, I was there for five days. Mad city very cosmopolitan people from everywhere, and that Spanish way life, u know ?tapas? sangria. Was 5 days of excesses crazy Freddy was there again. The hotel was really bad (and really cheap) and in a night somehow I made a blackout in the hotel ? but in the next day when I woke up everything was all right. There is not so much to tell about it ?drunk nights hang over days only in the last morning we did tourism, we went to Alhambra (A Muslim / Christian Palace and a mini city) it is enormous but was there only 2 hours, for a proper visit you need one day .. however we were too tired to walk? and it was waiting for us 1000 km by car?

Peace! I miss u all my brothers?

Cris!

No comments: