04 April, 2006

SEVILLA!!!!!

HEYYYYYYY!!!!


I have 5 minuts to tell you everything I want and I really don't know how to do it!!!

I AM IN SEVILLA!!!! FIESTA!!!!

Well... It is fucking hot here but the city is wonderful! This is the real south lifestyle! La Fiesta is the queen and the Cerveza the king of the city!!!! No doubt... SOUTH RULES!!!

Well I am living with a dutch girl and 2 italian boys... GOD!!!! I think not only I am going to learn spanish but I will also need to learn Italian if I want to communicate with them cause they are as good spanigh speakers as they are wonderful (!!!) english speakers!!! Can you imagine!!!

I promess I will write soon many many details!!!

Hasta luego!
natercia

2 comments:

ashfaque said...

thats not the only language freddy speaks... ;)

Banyuken.es said...

Jejejejejeje, enjoy for me. I'm from Seville, and this is the first time in my life I've not been in "La Feria"... I really laughed with this: "La Fiesta is the queen and the Cerveza the king of the city!!!! No doubt... SOUTH RULES!!!"