02 April, 2006

Tsveti's anniversary: One year after...

A mail through the Istanbul Trainees List... I post it here cause I guess not everyone is still on the list! I love u!

Hi to all of you!

A bit more than an year ago I was watching the sunrise over the Bosporus at
Dolmabahce with Iva, after a totally crazy night in Sawady...
A whole year, and these times are still so fresh...
In this moment thousands of memories are going thru my head, of amazing
internationality, craziness, spirit and living for the moment. Istanbul and
my CEED there was the most intensive and unbelievable experience in my
entire life, as it was for a lot of people and still: it is my personal
number One! Thanks to everyone of u who I got to know and had fun with
during those 2 months. As time goes by, its really difficult to hold the
contact but i want to tell to everyone, i didntforget anyone, im still
thinking about those days and I still dont manage to unsubscribe from that
list, hoping for posts from someone i know in a slightly masohistic way
cause i sometimes really miss that times....

Tonight I was dreaming about the AIESEC song
AIESEC Istanbul, sani rakip yok.....

i loved that song isnt it incredible, I heard it in my dream, wow :)!
To all of u, who still know who I am: im so happy i got to know u, i wish u
all the best in or outside of AIESEC :)

I hope I will manage to come to the reunion 2007, i so much dont know where
I will be and what I will be doing...

With the departure of Aakash Istanbul will miss something but I am sure that
all over again, people will arrive and have fun and enjoy Istanbul to d
full, be amazed, smile, cry, live... But to all of us, the 603 experience
and spirit will be unique!
Aakash, u r too cool for this world, dont forget that and take care home :)

All the best :))))
Smiles from Tsveti
CEEDer Spring 2005

No comments: