28 July, 2005

Terror on Galata Bridge

Even though I wasn't here (got back from the CR last nite) when it happened I thınk I'm the only one able to answer your question - since Nikki is busy being a full-time girlfriend and on top of that a great CEEDer and Aakash is enjoying his fam and probably lots of great food back in India...

But to get back to answering your question: I only heard sth about a bomb and the bridge last night - I actually don't even recall much of that short story as it was my first night here after two weeks of Efes withdrawal, so I had to make it up - but again back to the answer: it sounds scary, but I crossed the Bridge on my way from the airport and haven't noticed any difference. So, no worries there is still Galata Bridge, room 603 as well as room 101, we are all OK and most importantly there is still ÇORBA!!

No comments: