12 February, 2007

FIRST DATES FOR TURKEY 2007

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well, people... At work, I took my holidays form 11th to 29th of June! This means that I will be or, I want to be traveling from 9th to 29th of June!

So, let's see... Basilio, I will join you between those dates... let's see where you wanna go.
I guess we should begin with Istanbul. Of course in our way to Turkey we could stop in other countries like Bulgaria or France or Italy or... what do u think? I have some good friends both in France and Italy (and they all speak spanish and give us a place to stay! hihihi!)
Actually, where do you think you will be? I can also go to the country where you think you will be at that time...

Any one else?

Let's speak about this seriously... cause now that my holidays are taken...

HUGS!

2 comments:

basilio said...

i'm still not sure, but i think i will arrive either in madrid or london around april-may
its a little early for me to know where i'll be just before turkey but we have to talk about that

ivuska said...

hey, so glad someone is making specific plans! thanks naterc :)