19 February, 2007

Off-Topic: Moved to the new Blogger

I didn't want to do this before because of all the trouble some people may have having to change their blogger accounts to the new one, and the possibility of some people left behind (I hope this doesn't happen), but maintaining the old blogger account looks like is not an option either since some people are starting to have trouble posting.

So we moved to the new blogger. If anybody has problems changing their accounts or logging-in please let me know and I'll do what I can to help you. If you don't have my email address you can find one in my profile

And now, carry on with the discussion!

2 comments:

Cris! said...

i don't know what's happening with my account but i cant log in i the blogger... anyway what was going to be a post will be a comment
I have as philosophy of life... live for small moments, small pleasure. One of those small moments happened when Hindi call me to know the sangria receipt.
what a funny moment. it was in my first days in my new job i was in the car with other journalist and this guy called asking me how to make a sangria... it was morning and i was speaking with a guy in the other side of the world "just" to explain how to do the holy potion...
because of that and many many other reasons hopefully i will be in at Galatasaray lisesi at that Saturday night!
Peace bro's

PS bastardo maybe i cant log in because of what u wrote in this post?

basilio said...

hey cris! most probably you still have to active your new blogger account. in fact, i think all of you that does not appear under the 603 family list wont be able to post anything until you move to the new blogger.
for this you need a gmail account to login with that email address.
there is information on the blogger front page on how to upgrade your account. first you should login with your current blogger account and then you should activate your new blogger account with your gmail address
anyone who still have problems with this please let me know, you can send me an email