12 April, 2007

New Facebook group for the reunion

For the people that haven't accepted the Facebook invitation yet: do it now or else you will die alone! I know it's not easy to distinguish useless crap from useful crap in your inbox this days, specially with so many mass invitations going around, but that's why I'm making this post: to tell you that this invitation is useful crap.

For the people that haven't received the invitation, please send me an email so I can have your email address to send it to you.

That group can make planning easier as it's much more immediate than a blog, so I propose we move the discussion and planing for the reunion over there.

I started using Facebook a few days ago, but in my opinion it's one of the few serious efforts in creating a decent online community, so I think you won't regret joining.

No comments: