17 April, 2007

Tsveti is on Board, how cool is that?!??!?

Hi guyssss!!!!!!!!!!!
At long last, after bothering Basilio thousand of times to be able to post s.th. on the new blog, i have it and I can scream into the Istanbul603 world: I WILL BE THERE, I WILL BE PART OF THE COOLEST RE-UNION EVER AND I'M ABSOLUTELY THRILLED AND EXCITED ABOUT IT!!!
I will be there 15th -20 June (not long but im on internship in Stuttgart and dont have so many vacation days).
I remember reading the first mails, about an year ago, about reuniting, and I thought : "oh my god, I dont know where Ill be next month, how can it be possible to plan so long-term". But in the end the enthusiasm and maybe nostalgia, but most of all the wish to feel a bit of this Istanbul 603 feeling, emotion and thrill will unite us again in the most beautiful city. I cant believe it! You know, even though I was really so short in Istanbul, it was like the best time ever and the mot unique combination of people, events, weather, everything...So unique that I was afraid to go back cause I thought I will cry all the time for this time; a time which will never come back, cause I am not the same and my life has changed. But now, with ALL of you, i know I will have someone to share my tears with :) Maybe it sounds dramatic u know, always when Im completely drunk I start crying for Istanbul and missing it so much. its because just then I cant control my feelings, normally I try not to think about it. Anyway, every time of a person's life has its special taste and charm. Im happy with the new phase Im in right now...
But most of all Im happy to see in soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking forward :)

No comments: