14 April, 2007

Travel plans

So the Istanbul reunion is set for the week of June 17th. I'll be probably buying my ticket tomorrow June 15th-July 6!! So psyched! Okay, now let's try to get an idea of travel plans after Istanbul. Ideas so far presented:

-mediterrean travel and Eastern Turkey
-Iran/Syria

Okay that's it, lol. I would like to stay in the country and visit the areas that remain unknown in my memory. I def want to go to Fethiye, Bodrum, and how much fun would it be if we could hop on an AIESEC tour. Iva, have you heard of any tours planned for that time?

Guys, I'm officially psyched!! I think we call appreciate how hard everyone is working to realize this, money saved, time, effort, everything! It rocks and it will be sooo worth it, I can't even think about it or my apartment will fall apart with my shaking and jumping!

No comments: