01 April, 2007

Some important announcements

My first and most important announcement: Today I bought my plane ticket to Europe! This thing is becoming a reality. I'll arrive in Madrid the 8th of June and from there maybe I'll go to Morocco with Natercia for a few days, and then Istanbul! Soon I'll let you know when I'll be arriving in Istanbul, most probably the 16th of June

I also started my very own blog! This is were you'll find my stories and pictures from my travel around Europe, Turkey, and around. I'll also try to keep an updated itinerary of my trip for anybody who wants to know where I am and where I'm heading at.

I would also like to point out that this blog turned 2 years old a couple of days ago. It never ceases to amaze me how well this has worked out. As Nikki said, we're blessed with modern technology, but this would be nothing without the interest and the use each of us has given to this thing.

As I've said before, it's incredible that after 2 years we're making this reunion happen, and in such a way. I know everybody is doing great sacrifices to be able to be there in June. It's easy to daydream about a reunion sometime in the future, but to make it happen is really something else. Undoubtedly this is very important for all of us.

The time has come!

1 comment:

carmen said...

hey, Tsveti!
too good for this world, huh?
it's great you're making it to be in istanbul as well :)
by that time i'll be married and we'll both come!
so, from 9 to 17 June we'll be in the Mediterranean area and from 17 to 22 more or less, in istanbul

i'm employed with an airline and i'll get discount tickets..at least they promised so!
cheers,
carmen

p.s. i'll send you guys photos from the wedding, it will be on may 12..keep your fingers crossed for us!