02 October, 2005

As the revolution has come, some proposals for this blog

1. Change the description (the one at the top that says: "65 million people live in turkey...") for something that makes more sense now. It can be something like: "keep the spirit alive", "keep the spirit alive wherever you are", "603 is a state of mind". It could also be like a random quoter that shows any of the frequently used quotes we have compiled, a different one each time you visit the blog (although I have to see if that is technically possible).

2. Change a little the layout and include the 603 plate picture we thought about when we created this blog. I hope you still have those pictures Cris!.

3. I thought I had more proposals but I think that's it for now.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Aakash Sethi said...

I have planned the stealing of the plate, the victory plate of '603' it shall be conquered soon! Bas go ahead and Repaint this place!