04 October, 2005

Delayed Reunion Photos

First off for those who read Tsveti's wonderful posting, I'd like to correct her on her comment about being the "only CEEDer", I too was a "CEEDer" at AIESEC Istanbul between the months of January and March 2005. ; ) haha...

Just wanted to post a few nice photos of the reunion following the beach party at Aveiro. So here they are, I think I'll put more up on some sort of album or my webspace or something. On that note Aakash please let me know the username and password stuff for posting on the 603 album on Flickr.

By the river in Porto.


Two Southerners from Portugal. The Dutch Guy and I in Amsterdam

Holding Freddie (not included in the photo: giggling like the mad sitting next to a concerned Dutch Guy at the park)

At the train station at Porto before I left for Lisbon (we left the mark of 603 just before boarding!)

Hoping for many more reunions in the near future (the Captain has some interesting ideas on a large-scale reunion), as for the revolution:

I already took the plane.

No comments: