06 September, 2005

By request

So you wanted a close-up of my new self, here you have not only a closeup, but also a bonus description of the "new" items:

1. Black t-shirt: as some of you may know, I gave all my black t-shirts to my brother a few years ago. That's why I didn't have any black t-shirts in Istanbul. I bought this one here for $5, with a couple of other, and that's all my new clothing for now. Nothing exciting.

2. Bracelet or whatever it's called: this was a birthday present my friend Katia gave me (Katia is the one I visited in Germany and is here now for holidays). I have tried several times to use accessories in the past but for some reason I can't keep them on. I often even carry my wristwatch in my pocket because I can't stand having it in my wrist for long. Anyway, this time I'm trying to keep this one because it has an added sentimental value.

3. Sideburns and goatee: as with the accessories, several times in my life I have tried to grow a beard only to find complete failure. I don't have exactly too much facial hair, but this is the furthest I have come. I don't think it will last long though, it's just to know that I at least tried.

4. Glassy eyes: spicy food makes me cry of happiness.

I admit that I wanted a new look, but I'm still in the search. By the way Aakash, what happened to the clothes and stuff I donated to the 603? Has anybody find a use for them? Like for drying washed dishes or something?

Ok, I'm dedicating too much time to this blog now. I have to go back to worry about my thesis.

2 comments:

Aakash Sethi said...

I think the cleaning team wears your clothes now, atleast the torn pants !

Cris! said...

Funky!