10 September, 2005

Write about it

I was going to title this post 'What about the 603 reunion?' but I don't want to kill that phrase from overdose.

I really would like to hear more stories and see more photos from the reunion. I want to know what things were stolen and how did you keep the 603 spirit alive. It would be great if everybody involved writes something.

And now, to contribute myself and not just ask for other people to contribute, here you have a picture I took yesterday on my way to university. I will try from now on to carry my camera with me as much as I can to document a little of this city and to capture the 'magical realism' that is present on the small details of everyday life in Caracas. I would like to call this project the 'Trigger Happy Project', in honor of that great show Cristiano introduced me (and because the idea is to shoot a picture first and then ask yourself if it was worth it). I wanted to do this, and had done it sporadically, since a long time ago, but now I thought it would be interesting to share it with you in this blog, taking back a little of the original idea behind the 603 philosophy. I will appreciate very much if other people did the same and became part of the 'project'. It would be interesting to see a piece of everybody's life thru photography.

So, here it is, my first piece. I titled it: 'Moving comfort'

No comments: